Sunday, October 7, 2012

I'm Back!


I'm back!  It has been several months since I have posted anything and some may have been wondering if I would ever come back to this blog.  Well, I have been very busy with all that I do.   Seven months ago my wife and I had our first child, Lilly Grace. I don't know if everyone is aware but along with this blog I have two full time jobs and volunteer my time every week to art and community causes.  I was always able to budget my time until Lilly came around.  Knowing something had to give, I decided to take a few months off from writing this blog in order to have more time with our new little girl.  A few months quickly turned into 6.    Now that things have settled down and we have found a rhythm at home so to speak I felt this is the perfect time to begin again.  And what perfect timing as the art season is almost upon us.  This season I have lots to see and show you and some new great ideas on how to enhance this blog.  I hope your still with me and hope you have been out experiencing  all the art this great state has to offer in my absence. GL

No comments: