Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Art Calender Links -- by Florida Fine Art Blog


I have been asked why I don't post a local arts calender with all the events going on in South Florida.  I started this blog to highlight the events I attend or am interested in.  I wanted this to be more of an all around guide to art in the state and news about the arts industry.  The other reason is there are incredible blogs already posting calenders.  I go to these blogs every week to find out what's going on.  I was surprised that more people did not know about them.  So I'll highlight some of the better ones here and then make a permanent place for blogs on the left side of this page.  GL

Art's Calender - South Florida
Miami Art Guide
Art Murmur art guide
Art South Florida
Art Lurker
Soul of Miami
Art Collecting.com
Culture Builds Florida blog




No comments: