Friday, June 17, 2011

Marcus Jansen Gets Cover of New American Paintings - posted by Florida Fine Art Blog


One of my favorite artists, Marcus Jansen, has been picked for the cover of one of my favorite art publications, New American Paintings.  This is great news for this talented Florida Artist.  It has been my opinion that New American Paintings has been especially stingy when selecting Florida artists in the past.  The publication is a juried collection of regional artist work.  They split the country into four regions and publish four different select collections.  Marcus is the first artist from Florida on the cover that I can remember.  Congratulations!  As I have said before in this blog;  "I can also confirm that many gallery owners, much more than would admit, look toward this publication for new artists to represent."  GL

New American Paintings website
My Artist Interview with Marcus Jansen
Blog post about New American Paintings
Marcus Jansen website

No comments: